February 06, 2009

The Way I See It...

The way I see it, the last time I visited a promising blog by a newcomer was when I read the stirring first post of Journal of a Lil Woman. Everyone was excited on her arrival (I know because she has more than 60 comments on her first post. That's no mean feat.), but I have to admit that I’m still waiting for her to deliver…

Yesterday, I visited my friends’ new blog and…I think he’s got it, judging by his first post. However, only time will tell. Please check out The Way I See It and give a HUGE Blogville WELCOME to Stanley Azuakola.

Stanley, I’m hoping you bring that uniqueness and verve every blog needs to survive in this competitive cyber village. I’m keeping my fingers crossed.


WELCOME!!!!
Osondu Nnamdi Awaraka

6 comments:

  1. thanks osondu. my fingers are crossed as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lemme go and check those blogs out then

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok...but when are YOU going to write another piece eh?? lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Stan

    OK. No pressure (chuckle)

    @ StandTall-the activist
    No wahala

    @Crystals
    Soon...Crystal, soon. Thanks, I just hope to finish the piece I have on hand.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I'll go check the blogs too.
    @Stand-Tall,
    how come you are on every blog, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Severus Snape: blogging is like food to my soul lol)

    ReplyDelete